Is it really possible to get your first sale on Fiverr with the first week of joining the freelancing platform? Yes, it is very possible.
I joined Fiverr during the lockdown last year. I know all about freelancing and I’ve always been interested in becoming a virtual assistant. It’s just that I never really had time to look into it. I was bored on this particular day, so I just decided to set up a profile on Fiverr.
Before setting up my first gig, I had to check other people in my category most especially, the level 2 and top-rated sellers. I went through their profiles and gigs which inspired me to create mine. I created a gig with great pictures and an error-free description and within 2 days, I made my first sale! It was unbelievable because I wasn’t expecting it. But when I finally delivered the order, the buyer didn’t give me any review which made me sad.
After a couple of days, I created two more gigs and started responding to some requests through “buyers requests” and after responding to 50, I made another sale and the buyer gave me a 5 star and then he ordered again and gave me another 5 stars. This was how everything changed.
Here are a few tips on how to make your first sale on Fiverr:
- Check out your competitors before writing your gig description
- Great an error-free description and do not forget to upload a great image and or a video
- Make your price enticing – you can increase your price later. The most important thing at this point is to get as many reviews as possible.
- Check out the “Buyers request” frequently and make sure you utilize the 10 offer limit daily.
- Create a short but convincing “buyers request” reply template
- Create multiple gigs
- Take the necessary skills test to increase trustworthiness
- Finally, don’t forget to market your gig.
In conclusion, despite the competition on Fiverr it is still very possible to earn a lot of money working as a freelancer on Fiverr.
If you have any questions please leave a comment below and I will respond as soon as I can.